Red Pumkin- Bhopla
– Pumpkin is widely used in South Indian cuisine to make various dals like Sambar, Kolumbu.
– It’s used in curries, soups, blended into purees and used to prepare sweets like halwa.
– Pumpkin Seeds can be eaten raw, roasted or added to oatmeals, salads and curries.
6.00 – 24.00
– Red pumpkin or Lal bhopla is poor man’s source of carotene in India. Other sources (like apples, carrots) normally happen to be rather expensive when not in the peak of season.
– Pumpkins are rich in fiber. They are also good for male sexual health. Pumpkin seeds contain serotonin, that helps relax and promotes better sleep.
250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg