Green Pumkin- Hirva bhopla
– Pumpkin is widely used in South Indian cuisine to make various dals like Sambar, Kolumbu.
– It’s used in curries, soups, blended into purees and used to prepare sweets like halwa.
– Pumpkin Seeds can be eaten raw, roasted or added to oatmeals, salads and curries.
7.00 – 28.00
– Green Pumkin- Hirva bhopla is poor man’s source of carotene in India. Other sources (like apples, carrots) normally happen to be rather expensive when not in the peak of season.
– Pumpkins are rich in fiber. They are also good for male sexual health. Pumpkin seeds contain serotonin, that helps relax and promotes better sleep.
250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg