Gauva – Big
HOW TO USE
– Used in making juices, smoothies, desserts.
– Guavas be eaten fresh. Slightly raw ones are added in salads.
– Give a touch of spice to guava pieces by sprinkling with salt and chilli powder.
60.00 – 120.00
– Guavas reduce the risk of diabetes and regulate blood pressure levels. They are rich in vitamin A, C, folate, fiber, lycopene and other essential minerals. Help in improving eye health.
– Savour the green guavas along with hard, pale yellow edible seeds. The off-white flesh is crunchy and mildly sweet with very good fragrance.
500 gm, 1 kg