HOW TO USE
– Carrots provide the highest content of vitamin A of all the vegetables
– They are even good for stuffings and in making sauces.
– Carrot juice is said to be one of the most healthiest drink.
– Carrot halwa is the most popular Indian sweet made out of this vegetable.
8.00 – 32.00
– English Carrots contain more of a pigment called lycopene which is also present in tomatoes.
– A popular sweet-tasting root vegetable, carrots are narrow and cone shaped.
– They have thick, fleshy, deeply colored root, which grows underground, and feathery green leaves that emerge above the ground.
– Brightly orange colored carrots have pigments like carotenoids and flavonoids, that provide several antioxidants and act as a defense against cancer.
– They aid in maintaining oral health and also decrease the risk of stroke and other heart diseases.
250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg