Banana – Yelankki
HOW TO USE
– Banana can be boiled and then mashed, flavoured with spices and used as a filling to make cutlets, samosas and vadas.
– It is also used to make the very popular banana chips and bajjis.
30.00 – 120.00
Bananas are unripened bananas with a tough, green skin. Their flesh is white, dense and has a starchy-tart flavour.
– We selectively pick organically grown bananas from the best farms.
– Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
– bananas are rich in fiber and potassium. They aid in better nutrient absorption and serve as a good treatment for diarrhoea.
250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg